Monday, May 26, 2008
California
Ruby's, a awesome place to eat old fashioned burgers and shakes. Definitely worth the walk all the way at the end of the pier and the view from our table was incredible.
We went to a awesome aquarium in Long Beach the girls loved it.
Paul's sister Aundria has invited us to visit her and we finally took her up on it. We had such a blast with her, I think that I could get use to hanging out in California there is so much to do and the weather was fabulous. If you ever plan on going to Long Beach you have to take your kids to the aquarium there, there is a lot of activity for all ages. Aundria drove us along PCH from Costa Mesa to Long Beach so we could see the beach and all the beautiful cities along the coast. We also spent a day at Disneyland with two little kids we were able to cover all we wanted to see, included in that was a hour and a half wait to take pictures with the princesses. Annika cried about half way through talking to them which makes you think did I really just wait a hour and a half for this but I think she was just overwhelmed to see them in real life. We also might have ruined her for life from riding on amusement park rides we sent her on a roller coaster in Toon Town which was a little to big for her but you have to try. Also not a good idea to go one Pirates of the Caribbean with a two year old, though I do have to say Syd enjoyed it, go figure. We also visited a nature center that provided little microscopes and activities for children to understand the animal and plants in our environment. It was a great trip and look forward to visiting again.
Posted by Mikelle at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you had a really fun time. I love all of your pictures. I laughed a ton when I read that Annika was telling Jasmine how wonderful Cinderella was. That's funny.
I was beginning to think that you died. cute pics and I am jealous that you guys made it to Disney Land before us!!
Post a Comment