For you Friends and family that have visited our house you have probably noticed our very attractive staircase, which was a project the dogs decided to do while we were away one day, they somehow tore all the carpet off the stairs. I am not saying it was the most attractive carpet but it was something. So we were so excited to have carpet on them once again. The next set of picture was our large sandbox we had for the girls he he Paul, his friend Tate and my dad all helped with laying the sod. Then we went yesterday and picked up the compost to fill around the basketball court. It turned out so beautiful and the girls love running around on the grass, well Annika does Sydney still find a pile of dirt and digs in. I have come up with new nick=names for my girls, Annika is "sticky" because she is seems to always be eating or playing with something sticky. Sydney is "dirty" she is our little digger she love to grab handfuls of dirt, food, flowers and toys and spread it EVERYWHERE. Anyways, back to the house renovation we are thrilled with how things are coming, we still have a lot of work to do but it WILL be finished by Friday.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
More house pictures....
Posted by Mikelle at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow! I hope you get rid of the dogs before they can do damage on your stairs and yard again!!!
I know you are busy but I tagged you!
k slater I have updated my blog a million times-now it's your turn
Post a Comment