Monday, November 3, 2008
Trick or Treating
We had a blast with the girls on Halloween, Annika figured out what Halloween was all about this year. CANDY CANDY CANDY and she let me put make-up on her and do her hair, that was fun for me. Our neighborhood had a trunk-or-treat, it is perfect for the girls a hour is all they can handle and they can accumulate enough candy in that amount of time.
Posted by Mikelle at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the costume! She looks so cute! I am glad they had a good time and had fun. I love the trunk or treat idea, it saves a lot of time, gas and getting in and out of cars! Hope everything is going well. Oh and thanks for emailing us pictures!
Hey Mikelle! This is Camille (Jenson). How have you been?! Your little girl looks just like you...how cute! Where are you living at these days? We just moved back to Utah from Texas a few months ago. We need to recreate the Scampy Family and play some softball. Hope all is well!
I love trick or treating at Annika's age-it's so freaking fun! Both girls look so cute and trunk or treats are the best!
Post a Comment