CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Post Op!!!


My surgery went well, my recovery has been so much quicker then my last. They realigned my knee cap on the last surgery so that is a little more invasive. I start physical therapy on Wednesday and am looking forward to getting on my bike and riding again. I doubt there will be any century rides in my future but maybe a 40 or 50 mile race would be great. The girls and Paul are glad to see me feeling better just in time for the warm weather, yeah!!!






We went to our friends Brooke and Tate house for an Easter egg hunt. The kids found enough eggs to fill up two baskets each, we have as much or more candy then Halloween. Luckily, the weather has been nice enough that then can go outside and run it off.
,

For Paul's birthday I gave him tickets to the season opening game for Real Salt Lake. They beat the defending champions Columbus Crew 4-1, the last 15 min of the game it began to rain. If it rains between 7 and 10 pm on game day you can redeem your tickets for another game later in the season. I was great to go out just the two of us, dinner and a game and the girls slept at my dad's house.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

gcotharn said...

Glad surgery went well and that you are doing well.

Alexis 18 said...

I still don't know how you guys can watch baseball. I'm guessing it's baseball that you went and watched or am I just retarded?

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

Hope the recovery for your surgery is going well. We really enjoyed the Easter pictures you emailed us last week, it looks like the girls had a ball.