CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

My favorite things


After I put my kids down for a nap today, I was thinking of the moments that I really enjoy throughout the day.

- I love seeing my girls first thing in the morning they are always excited to see me.
- I enjoy it when Annika makes Sydney giggle.
- When the house is silent and I have a moment to regain my sanity.
- I love to curl up on the couch at night with Paul and watch a Jazz game, even though I usually fall asleep before it is over.

- When Sydney falls asleep on my chest when we are laying down.
- When Paul comes home from work or school we all are excited to see him.
- To steal a few moments to read a book.
- Going to the gym and burn off a little stress and hopefully a little fat.
- Chatting with Alexis or family on the phone.
- Most of all hanging out together.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Alexis 18 said...

is it really that possible that you guys can have the exact same expression on your faces!