CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

What do you think

I had my hair cut on Wednesday, I was in desperate need of help. It has been years since I have had bangs, I felt like it was time for something different. I told Lex I would put the pics on the blog to see what she thinks, well?


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joanna said...

You are HOT. Bangs suit you.

I went for bangs on my last cut too, but not as dramatic. You are braver than I am.

Alexis 18 said...

holy smokes! you haven't had your hair that short in years!!! it looks great! love the bangs, they look good on you. For some reason I always think bangs make people look older and mature! I will say that it's gonna be a "B" when you want to grow those out! hahahaha. I may steal your hair and cut mine the same.

Tasha said...

I think the bangs look great! I hope you are liking them! I cut bangs a couple of years ago and haven't been able to get rid of them since...you'll get used to them, or else you can always pull them back. As always, you look beautiful!