Yikes!!!! Yes, it is true. Exciting, huh.. not really. Last Saturday I was in Salt Lake helping my mom pick out carpet and granite for her new house. We were going between stores and I noticed light behind me and realized a cop was pulling me over, WHAT. I wasn't doing anything wrong. We are on State St. there are dozens of cars and I am the one he decided to pray on. I had all my paperwork on hand and he told me that there was a warrant out on me and my car was to be revoked, great!!! He took my information be to the cruiser, I asked him to find out what the warrant was for.
I was in Farmington last Sept. turning right next to the courthouse headed north and the light was turning yellow and yes I hurried to scoot around the corner before it went red. On the opposite corner a crossing guard had just stepped out to help the children. I guess she had a lot of problems with driver blowing red lights and she had a few close calls. She has asked the local officers to help her with the problem, at the time there was a cop hiding around the corner that had thought I had cut it to close. I would not have gone if they were already walking in the cross walk but I understand the concern, anyhow. He gave me a warning which was nice but brought to my attention that my license had expired and I needed to get that taken care of, whoops. I can not keep track of how old I am anymore. So I went and got a new one like I was told. Well, the bad part of this was I really don't remember him given me a ticket for that and not knowing I of course did not show up for court, therefore I was issued a warrant. I will not say how much I cost to get that taken care of but enough to make me pay better attention next time. It is pretty ridiculous, of course the idiot that cruised by us going about a 100 mph on the way home from Az. did not get pulled over. I seem to have bad luck when it come to things like this.
The police officer in Salt Lake was very nice and told me what I needed to do and lucky did not impound my car or arrest me which is the one good thing out of this experience.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Warrant for my arrest!!!
Posted by Mikelle at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I Tagged you-but it's on your hubby- so look at my blog and go from there. I will comment on your law breaking at another time.
Post a Comment