CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

She is ONE!!!



Sydney had her first birthday last week, it came quicker then we had expected. When there are two children you start to loose tract of how fast time goes by. We had my mom over for dinner and cake, Syney and Annika went crazy with balloons that my mom brought. I think that it is funny that something so simple can entertain them for hours. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYDNEY!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

gcotharn said...

It's always a lesson, for me, the ways kids like simple things. Kids, generally, would rather help cook in the kitchen, or help clean in the garage, than go out to some playland. They would rather play with balloons or wrapping paper. I sometimes mull what that should teach me in my own life.

I love the pictures in your blog! Have a happy July.

Stacy said...

She is adorable!