CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Water Baby!!!!!




Annika spent half the day in her little pool, while Paul and I worked on the laying a cement pad for the basketball hoop. Literally only taking breaks to eat and if it wasn't for me making her lay down she probably would have taken a nap in it too. Don't you love her tube that is as big as the pool, she insisted to have it in there. I enjoy spending days working in the yard, swimming, barbecuing and eating Popsicle's ("popsticks "Annika's term) I love these simple pleasures and my family.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mikelle and Paul,
We love spening time with your dear family! You guys are all so dang CUTE!!! May you enjoy many more days of simple pleasures and time with your little ones. And keep taking lots of photos- those two beautiful girls will start getting big all too quickly! :)
Lots of love,
Candice

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

I love that picture of Annika on her floatie, it is so cute! It looks like she had a pretty good time entertaining herself in the little pool.

Aundria said...

I just saw you guys a month ago and the girls look more grown up already!! Adorable!!

Moey and Spence said...

I love how the floatie is the size of the pool!!

Stacy said...

where did that red hair come from? Cute!