CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

MOMMY & ME

I took these pictures after we came home from class
She did not want to have any pictures taken of her.


I signed Sydney and I up for a mommy and me dance class. Today was our first class and she was a little hestitant at first but warmed up to the other kids by the end. At the end of class they do an activity called the Tumble Jungle, they have the girls do summersalts, balance beam, teeter totter and they have trampoline. The trampoline was Sydney's favorite she tried jumping on it but it ended up more like she was running in place, it was so much fun to have some time for her and I together. As a second child we do not get much time alone with her one on one, I think she enjoyed it as well. My sister-in-law Joanna have her little kids in the class as well it is so great to spend some time with them as well.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! And I just LOVE those eyes !!!! And by the way, we did go back outside and finish cutting the bushes and trees- it had to be done, and I just couldn't snap my fingers (the one I hurt for sure not!!)! :)
Love ya- Candice

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

Oh that sounds fun! I'm glad you had some good one on one time with Sydney. She is so cute in those pictures, she has such pretty eyes. Tell Paul congrats on the cracker challenge.

Alexis 18 said...

a mommy and me class sounds so much fun. I wish I could do that with each of my kids-but I just have freaking way too many! Leah loves the trampoline too. Whenever the boys or Ryan are jumping on it she stands next to it and screams to get on it. these pics of Sydney are so cute, she's got great eyes.