CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Out and about............

I don't know if you can tell how enormous this cow is, it is twice the size of a normal cow.
It was pretty much the only animal worth seeing that was left at the fair, I guess that is what we get for going on the last day.
Here is me and the little ladies on the merry-go-round.
Mama Jane wanted us to get a bike for Annika on her birthday, we thought this one would be good.
Our little cutie hanging out at Paul's baseball game.


I know it has been a few weeks since I last posted, last Sunday we met up with Nicole and Brent at the State Fair. They had just come home from a all niter at Wendover, they always are out living it up. We went on the last day of the fair, one reason for that was to go to the demolition derby but when we walked up to the gate there was a sign that it was all sold out. Nice, it didn't say anything about purchasing tickets on the Internet, oh well. We bought a funnel cake to make up for the disappointment, there was a cute little exhibit for kids call Little hands on the farm. It helps children understand the process of harvesting their own goods and the steps it takes to be able to sell them for a profit at our local stores. The girls wanted to hit the rides, carnival rides always give me the creeps but I guess it not the adult they make the money from, kids do not know any better. Paul has started his fall baseball league so we have been dousing ourselves with bug spray and love still being able to get and watch him play, his is pretty awesome at short stop.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: