Tuesday, January 29, 2008
A new computer, yeah!!
Our poor computer, Annika reeked havoc on it while I was down doing laundry one day. We usually don't have a problem with her destroying things, I guess we found out the hard way. Yes, that is really is how the screen looks when the computer is on. We still have been able to use it , we hooked it up to a desktop monitor till we were able to get a new one. That day came yesterday, Paul and I tore the box open like it was Christmas. We will be keeping this one out of the kids reach. They can use the old computer, I don't think you can punish it any more.
Posted by Mikelle at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Mikelle HI there!! It is Jade (Stott) Gibb. I found your blog and I wanted to say hi. Your daughter is beautiful. I was hoping to see a pic of you! Anyway, it was good to catch up with you via blog. Take care
ps you can check us out at thegibb-family.blogspot.com
Post a Comment