CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Before and after





I know that it has been a few weeks since our last post, since it is Spring time we have been working out in the yard and painting inside. Paul has been studying nonstop for a couple weeks, he is taking 18 credits and with finals around the corner he has been pretty busy but doing very well. Here is before and after pictures of a project I decided needed to be done. For you that do not know we put the girls in separate rooms so they could sleep better, which put Paul and I downstairs which I actually like it is very quite. In the first pic you can see that I had a red in our room (of course I was patching the nail holes when I took the pic) I figured that was not very appropriate for a girls room so I thought that purple would suit our little redhead. I have always loves color on walls and wanted to try a technique I have seen many times. I decided to try it out on Annika new room, I think it turned out pretty cute. I had to show it off a little bit and now it looks like a little girls room. I have been tagged a couple of times I am not ignoring that but they with have to wait for another day.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

Very cute! I wish that we could see it in real life. That sounded like a fun project. Tell Paul to hang in there, and I guess I'll tell you to hang in there as well, since you probably don't see him much when he is studying (I can relate). Take care, miss you guys. Give the girls hugs and kisses for Aaron and I.

Alexis 18 said...

okay that painting is so dang cute! I bet Annika loves it-as do you! I am jealous that you get to paint and decorate. When my time comes you will have to come and help me-looks like you did a great job!

Aundria said...

I love it!! And I love the pic of Annika jumping on her bed :)

I can't wait to see you guys this summer!

:)
Andrea

Zach said...

Love the color scheme.