CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

GOTCHA!!!

We have some close friends of our that are moving out of state for school. We went to a farewell party for them last week, we all have children around the same age and we were watching them play. One of our neighbors have a boy about 5 years old who has the funniest personality, he and another boy were playing with foam swords when the other boy wasn't looking he swung as hard as he could and hit him across the face. I don' t think he intended it to be vicious he just wanted to get a good hit in. His father was watching and told him that was not acceptable and asked him what he should say to the boy, assuming it would be sorry. Instead he smile and said "GOTCHA" then ran off, we all lost it and busted up laughing. That is the best part of having kids they definitely say the unexpected.

I was at the store recently buying groceries and Annika needed some more toothpaste so I pick up the Disney princess kind, since she is so into the princess' I thought that would be perfect. That night when we went to brush her teeth when she started brushing I asked her what it tasted like? "HOTDOGS" what? Actually it was bubblegum but to her they taste the same. Paul recently bought her a bubblegum flavored snow cone and she said that tasted like hot dogs too, interesting!!! Maybe that is a flavor they should add to children's products, but in Annika's case I guess they already do.

2 comments:

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

That is so funny!! Kids are so hilarious! Oh I had a good laugh over that one. Hot dogs really?? I can't imagine brushing my teeth with hot dog flavored toothpaste!

gcotharn said...

Hot dog toothpaste: eeeeeew. I've tried out my niece' and nephew's children's flavored toothpaste. I could not even finish without washing it off my brush. Yuck. Poor Annika.