CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Mom, I need to go to dance...




Yesterday, I was in the kitchen getting lunch ready I told Annika to go wash her hands before eating lunch. She has become obsessed with washing her hands, Alexis said that she takes after me, I guess I do the same thing which I think it is not a bad habit to have. She had closed the door behind her and I noticed that she had been in there for a good 5 minutes so I went to check that she was alright. When I opened the door this is what I saw, I asked why she was cleaning her dance shoes. She begins dance again next Tuesday and is so excited. There was a time that all she wanted to wear were her dance shoes everywhere we went so she was concerned that they had become dirty while wearing them frequently. She knew that her shoes needed to be clean for class and was trying so hard to get them clean. She said to me " Mom, I have dance class in two days and my shoes are SO dirty". We laid her shoes on a towel to try she was very proud of herself for getting them so clean. We will definitely need to get some new shoes before Tuesday because as you can probably guess ballet shoes and soap and water do not go together, but it was pretty funny.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Joanna Taylor said...

Oh, I think that is the cutest thing I've ever heard. Made me laugh (on my way to Vegas). tee hee.