So we have decided it was time to move on. Paul and I are both going to go back to school and finish getting our degrees. Paul is going to get his master's in counseling and I have chosen to get my nursing degree. We want to be able to pursue our education with the least stress possible so we will be putting our house on the market and moving in with family to achieve our goals as quickly as possible.
We have been doing some project that need to be finished to sell the house. We had our agent over and she asked is we had wood floors underneath the carpet, to our surprise there was. Who would cover them up especially with dated, grey carpet? So my mom took the girls last night so we could pull up the carpet and we found wood floors in fairly good condition. To bad we didn't realize this when we moved in. It is funny I was thinking when we moved in to the house we repainted everything and now that we are moving out after two children and two dogs we are replacing the flooring. I will keep you updated with the progress and we are happy to be able to finish our education and continue on with life.

2 comments:
that hard wood looks awesome. Too bad you are finishing these things and then moving! We did the same thing with our townhouse-kinda sucks!!
Wow, who knew you had hard wood underneath your carpet? Looks like you guys are going to be busy. That sounds cool that you and Paul are going back to school. My first plan was actually nursing school, but I changed my mind, and now I kind of regret it. Not that I don't like my field, I just wish it paid better.
Post a Comment