CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Have you tried the saltine challenge?

Tuesday night Paul and I were watching the Food Network. The show we were watching I think was something like "Myth Busters". Anyways there was a challenge on there, the challenge was to eat 6 saltine crackers in 1 minute. They had a fairly large man try it out and he only was able to eat 3 in that amount of time, WEAK, is the word that came to my mind. At the time we didn't have any saltine's in the house so we went out and bought some. Paul told me that he had heard of this challenge before and had tried it and he also didn't complete it. It seems simple enough, I'm sure that I could do it. The first try I had three in my mouth by 30 seconds and by a minute I was still trying to swallow. So I tried again and I had shoved five in my mouth by a minute but was no where near close to swallowing. So I want to know if any of you have tried this and succeeded, it has to be possible. I am going to continue to attempt it for some reason I really want to be able to do this, though I'm not sure why it is bothering me so much. Anyways, good luck.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey hopefully you don't feel like I'm blog stalking you... I feel compelled to leave a comment.

I have heard of this and we did try it. There was probably a group of 10 guys that all tried it over and over, no one was ever able to do it.

It seems so weird to me too...

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

That is funny!! I did in fact try this is middle school and I couldn't do it either. What a failure that attempt at cracker eating was. Oh well, but I did win an ice-cream eating contest in middle school against a boy that was like 180 lbs.

Alexis 18 said...

so you are going to think that I am such a retard. For some weird reason my computer was not updating your blog and so the last post on my computer from your blog was you guys working on your yard-which is from May. don't ask me what's wrong with our computer-serious issues!!! So........cute bathroom and all the other posts! I swear I am not that bad of a friend!!